Frequently Asked Questions.
What's the server IP?
- UneasyVanilla.com or Play.UneasyVanilla.com
What version does the server support?
- Server running on version 1.19.2
When was this server created?
What is the world size?
Where can I find the server rules?
Is duping allowed?
- NO. except for Carpets, Rails, TNT
I'm unable to connect to the server
- Try to connect to the server using 'play.uneasyvanilla.com' or change your DNS server to 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
I'm stuck on the "Loading world"
- Try removing the Sodium mod, or switch to the vanilla client. You can prevent this by not logging out in a dying state / on the death screen.
What are the rewards for voting?
- Currently voting reward(s) are Porkchop and EXP bottles. (Might change in the future)
I got false banned, what should I do now?
Who are Admin,Mod on the server?
- MrEDok - Owner
- Iberium - Admin
- Mod, Admin will have ♢ suffix ingame.
Server Environment Information.
Server settings for players to look up for farms etc.: These settings/values might change depending on the server loads.
Mobcap vary depend on optimization but generally is around the value below.
- Monster: 15-25
- Animal: 8-12
- Villager: Around 140-160 per "base"/View distance.
Farms / mechanics that are different from vanilla gameplay:
IronFarm / Villager lobotomize
- Different from vanilla is that Villager need to switch between doing Villager stuff and being scared.
Take the following things into consideration when you're designing your farm:
- You need to make sure that the villager state switching isn't too fast (Idle, Panic).
- Villager need to have atleast 2 block of movable area (AIR BLOCK) to not be lobotomize.
- Villager Optimization (Required for everyone to do*)
- Villagers eat up a lot of server resources, which you can help save by optimizing them. This means we can have a higher villager max cap and improve other server stuff (like viewdistance)
* Failure to optimize your villagers will results in one warning, after that warning you have 24 hours to optimize your villagers or they will be deleted.
- To optimize your villagers:
- Build a wall around the villager to make them not able to move, pathfind (1x1 Trading hall style)
Schematic for a basic, scalable Iron farm:
- Toggle phantoms on or off with /togglephantoms. You need to complete the [Two Birds, One Arrow] achievement for this command.
Color renamed items with &
- Doesn't ticks to reduce lag and exploit.
- Using riptide enchanted trident with elytra will reduce elytra durability.
Work in progress.