Frequently Asked Questions.
- What's the server IP?
- UneasyVanilla.com or Play.UneasyVanilla.com
- What version does the server support?
- Server running on version 1.19
- When was this server created?
- What is the world size?
- Where can I find the server rules?
- Is duping allowed?
- NO. except for Carpets, Rails, TNT
- I'm unable to connect to the server
- Try to connect to the server using 'play.uneasyvanilla.com' or change your DNS server to 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- I'm stuck on the "Loading world"
- Try removing the Sodium mod, or switch to the vanilla client. You can prevent this by not logging out in a dying state / on the death screen.
- What are the rewards for voting?
- Currently voting reward(s) are Porkchop and EXP bottles. (Might change in the future)
- I got false banned, what should I do now?
- Who are Admin,Mod on the server?
- MrEDok - Owner
- Iberium - Admin
- Mod, Admin will have ♢ suffix ingame.
Server Environment Information.
Server settings for players to look up for farms etc.: These settings/values might change depending on the server loads.
- View/Render distance
- View-distance: 6
- Simulation-distance: 6
- Mobcap vary depend on optimization but generally is around the value below.
- Monster: 15-25
- Animal: 8-12
- Villager: Around 110-120 per "base"/View distance.
Farms / mechanics that are different from vanilla gameplay:
- IronFarm / Villager lobotomize
- Different from vanilla is that Villager need to switch between doing Villager stuff and being scared.
- Take the following things into consideration when you're designing your farm:
- You need to make sure that the villager state switching isn't too fast (Idle, Panic).
- Villager need 2 or more block movable area for villager to be able to move around/path find.
- Make sure that villagers aren't able to walk on their bed.
- Trading halls:
- We recommend to keep your villagers in a 1x1 area to minimize the villager lag/load.
- Schematic for a basic, scalable Iron farm:
- Toggle phantoms on or off with /phantoms. You need to complete the [Two Birds, One Arrow] achievement for this command.
- Color renamed items with &
- Doesn't ticks to reduce lag and exploit.
Work in progress.