This is a list of server configuration options that modify gameplay mechanics in order to accommodate the number of players while maintaining good server performance.
- view-distance: 8
- simulation-distance: 6
- mob-spawn-range: 5
- Monster: 25
- Animal: 10
- Soft: 32
- Hard: 80
- Disabled to avoid lag caused by players loading new chunks, which would significantly increase the size of the world file.
- Only resource that is allowed to be dupe is Carpet, Rails and TNT.
- Other resource duping is against the duping rule.
- Toggle phantoms on or off with /togglephantoms You need to complete the [Two Birds, One Arrow] achievement for this command.
- Villager sensors and behaviour ticks is slower compare to vanilla.
- Affect job changing speed.
- Pathfinding speed.
- Take the following things into consideration when you're designing your farm(s).
- Make sure that the villager state switching isn't too fast (Idle <-> Panic) in an ironfarm.
- Below, you can find a scalable ironfarm design schematic that work the server and available for download.
Last modified 5mo ago